Webpage sponsored by Emery Telcom

Western Mining and Railroad Museum
Home Page
What's New
Tour of Museum
Photographs
Archives
Links Page

Introduction

Photo collections:

Order Form

Arronco Mine Photographs

    Please keep in mind that these photographs have been reduced in size to approximately 1 1/2" to 2" to save on server space and download time. The original size of the photograph varies. Please see the Introduction page for details on ordering photographs along with the price list.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-1 Date of origin:  
Item Name: Mining
Description: Mine entry at the Arronco Mine, above Kenilworth. The entry went under the river.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-2 Date of origin: 1937 - 1946
Item Name: Mining
Description: Arronco Coal Mine (above Kenilworth) started in 1937 and closed in 1946. It was owned by John Arronco Sr. and run by sons, John and Peter.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-3 Date of origin: 1937 - 1946
Item Name: Mining
Description: Arronco Coal Mine (above Kenilworth) started in 1937 and closed in 1946. It was owned by John Arronco Sr. and run by sons, John and Peter.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-4 Date of origin: 1937 - 1946
Item Name: Mining
Description: Arronco Coal Mine (above Kenilworth) in 1937.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-5 Date of origin: 1937 - 1946
Item Name: Mining
Description: John Arronco Sr. in front of the Blacksmith shop by the Arronco Mine. The Arronco Mine was in Milburn Canyon above Kenilsorth Canyon.

Mining

Photo #: 09-1-6 Date of origin: 1937 - 1946
Item Name: Mining
Description: Arronco Coal Mine (above Kenilworth) in 1937.



Home Page
What's New
Tour of Museum
Photographs
Archives
Links Page